RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
The Instructions for Use apply to several versions of this appliance. Ac-
cordingly, you may find descriptions of individual features that do not apply
to your specific appliance.
The manufacturer will not be held liable for any damages resulting from in-
correct or improper installation.
• The minimum safety distance between the cooker top
and the extractor hood is 650 mm (some models can
be installed at a lower height, please refer to the par-
agraphs on working dimensions and installation).
• Check that the mains voltage corresponds to that in-
dicated on the rating plate fixed to the inside of the
• For Class I appliances, check that the domestic pow-
er supply guarantees adequate earthing.
Connect the extractor to the exhaust flue through a pipe of minimum diame-
ter 120 mm. The route of the flue must be as short as possible.
• Do not connect the extractor hood to exhaust ducts carrying combustion
fumes (boilers, fireplaces, etc.).
• If the extractor is used in conjunction with non-
electrical appliances (e.g. gas burning applianc-
es), a sufficient degree of aeration must be guar-
anteed in the room in order to prevent the back-
flow of exhaust gas. The kitchen must have an
opening communicating directly with the open air
in order to guarantee the entry of clean air. When
the cooker hood is used in conjunction with appli-
ances supplied with energy other than electric, the negative pressure in the
room must not exceed 0,04 mbar to prevent fumes being drawn back into
the room by the cooker hood.
• In the event of damage to the power cable, it must be replaced by the manu-
facturer or by the technical service department, in order to prevent any risks.