Activated Charcoal Filter (Recirculation Version)
• This cannot be washed or regenerated, and must be changed when all the command LEDs start to
flash, or at least once every 4 months.
Activating the alarm signal
• In Recirculation Version Hoods, the Filter Saturation Alarm must be activated on installation or at
a later date.
• Press and hold the Delay button (T4) on the keypad for 5 seconds and the following will be dis-
• Leds (L1-L2-L3) flash twice – Activated Charcoal Filter saturation alarm ACTIVATED.
• Leds (L1-L2-L3) flash once – Activated Charcoal Filter saturation alarm DEACTI
CHANGING THE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FILTER
Resetting the alarm signal
• Press button T1 (see the paragraph on Use).
Changing the Filter
• Remove the Metal grease filters.
• Remove the saturated Activated Charcoal filter, as shown in the
• Fit the new Filter, hooking it into place.
• Replace the Metal grease filters.
Warning: This appliance is fitted with a white LED lamp classed as
1M according to EN 60825-1: 1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001 standards;
maximum optical power emitted @439nm: 7µW. Do not look direct-
ly at the light through optical devices (binoculars, magnifying glass-
• For replacement contact technical support. ("To purchase contact