• Connect the hood to the mains through a two-pole switch hav-
ing a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• Remove the grease filters (see paragraph Maintenance) being
sure that the connector of the feeding cable is correctly inserted
in the socket placed on the side of the fan.
Fitting the Chimney
• Open the two side pieces of the Chimney out slightly, insert
them over the hood canopy and bring them back together again
until they are in contact.
• Fasten the Chimney to the sides of the Hood canopy using 2
Screws 12c (2.9 x 9.5), provided, without tightening
• Before tightening the screws it is possible to make slight
adjustments to the depth, using the chimney slot.