Air outlet – Recirculation Version
• Insert the Connector extensions 14.1 into the side of the Con-
• Insert the Connector 15 into the Support bracket 7.3 and fix it
with the screws.
• Fasten the Support bracket 7.3, fixing it to the upper part with
• Make sure that the Connector extensions outlet 14.1 is in cor-
respondence with the Chimney openings both horizontally and
• Join the Connector 15 to the Hood canopy outlet using a rigid
or flexible pipe ø¸150 mm, selection of which is at the discre-
tion of the installation technician.
• Make sure that the Activated charcoal odour filter has been
Application of Novastick Tape
• Apply the Novastick tape 16 to the front edge of the Upper
Chimney from the top part down to the start of the Lower