Fixing the Frame/Chimney
Should it be necessary to adjust the height of the frame, proceed
• Unfasten the metric screws joining the two opposite parts that
can be seen from the front;
• Adjust the height of the frame as required, then replace the
screws removed as above, making sure that you insert 2 of
them close to the panel lock;
• Lift the frame, insert the slots onto the screws and slide them
until they lock;
• Tighten the two screws and insert the other two screws pro-
• Take the telescopic chimney locking bracket 7.2, remove the
film from the double sided adhesive and fix it inside the frame
so as to hold it more firmly.
Before final locking of the screws it is possible to make small
adjustments to the frame, making sure that the screws do not
come out of the adjustment slot.
• The Frame must be securely fastened both due to the weight of
the Hood and the stress caused by occasional sideways pres-
sure on the Appliance when in position. When fastened, check
that the base is stable even when the Frame is subjected to
• In all cases where the Ceiling is not sufficiently strong at the
point of suspension, the Installation technician must strengthen
it with suitable plates and counterplates, anchored to structur-
ally sound elements.
Ducted version air exhaust system Connection
When installing the ducted version, connect the hood to the
chimney using either a flexible or rigid pipe ø 150 or 120 mm,
the choice of which is left to the installer.
• To install a ø 120 mm air exhaust connection, insert the re-
ducer flange 9 on the hood body outlet.
• Fix the pipe using the pipe clamps 25 (not provided).
• Remove any activated charcoal filters.