Drilling the Ceiling/shelf and fixing the frame
DRILLING THE CEILING/SHELF
• Use a plumb line to mark the centre of the hob on the ceiling/support shelf.
• Place the drilling template 21 provided on the ceiling/support shelf, making sure that the
template is in the correct position by lining up the axes of the template with those of the hob.
• Mark the centres of the holes in the template.
• Drill the holes at the points marked:
• For concrete ceilings, drill for plugs appropriate to the screw size.
• For hollow brick ceilings with wall thickness of 20 mm: drill ø 10 mm(immediately insert
the Dowels 11 supplied).
• For wooden beam ceilings, drill according to the wood screws used.
• For wooden shelf, drill ø 7 mm.
• For the power supply cable feed, drill ø 10 mm.
• For the air outlet (Ducted Version), drill according to the diameter of the external air ex-
haust duct connection.
• Insert two screws of the following type, crossing them and leaving 4-5 mm from the ceiling:
• For concrete ceilings, use the appropriate plugs for the screw size (not provided).
• for Cavity ceiling with inner space, with wall thickness of approx. 20 mm, Screws 12h,
• For wooden beam ceilings, use 4 wood screws (not provided).
• For wooden shelf, use 4 screws 12g with washers 22 and nuts 23, provided.