CLEANING METAL SELF- SUPPORTING GREASE FILTERS
• The filters must be cleaned every 2 months of operation, or
more frequently for particularly heavy usage, and can be
washed in a dishwasher.
• Remove the filters one at a time by pushing them towards the
back of the group and pulling down at the same time.
• Wash the filters, taking care not to bend them. Allow them to
dry before refitting.
• When refitting the filters, make sure that the handle is visible
on the outside.
Activated charcoal filter (Recirculation version)
REPLACING THE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FILTER
• The filter is not washable and cannot be regenerated, and must
be replaced approximately every 4 months of operation, or
more frequently for particularly heavy usage.
• Remove the metal grease filters.
• Remove the saturated activated carbon filter by releasing the
• Fit the new filter by hooking it into its seating.
• Refit the metal grease filters.
Warning: This appliance is fitted with a white LED lamp classed
as 1M according to EN 60825-1: 1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001
standards; maximum optical power emitted @439nm: 7µW. Do
not look directly at the light through optical devices (binoculars,
• For replacement contact technical support. ("To purchase con-
tact technical support")