Fitting the Panel and Fixing the Hood Canopy
Before fixing the Hood Canopy to the Frame:
• Remove the Grease filters from the Hood Canopy;
• Remove any Activated charcoal filters.
• Working from below, fix the Hood canopy to the
Frame provided, using the 4 screws 12f (M6 x 10)
• Then hook the upper part of the Panel 3, adjusted to
size, to the rubber supports in the upper part and in
the lower part of the Frame.
• Slide the lower part of the Panel 3 until its metal tabs
slot into the slots in the frame;
• Connect the hood to the mains through a two-pole
switch having a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• Remove the grease filters (see paragraph Mainte-
nance) being sure that the connector of the feeding
cable is correctly inserted in the socket placed on the
side of the fan.