Things to be done for energy
• Do not leave the doors of your
refrigerator open for a long time.
• Do not put hot food or drinks in your
• Do not overload your refrigerator so
that the air circulation inside of it is not
• Do not install your refrigerator
under direct sunlight or near heat
emitting appliances such as ovens,
dishwashers or radiators.
• Pay attention to keep your food in
• For products with a freezer
compartment; You can store
maximum amount of food items in
the freezer when you remove the
shelf or drawer of the freezer. Energy
consumption value stated for your
refrigerator has been determined
by removing freezer shelf or drawer
and under maximum load. There
is no harm to use a shelf or drawer
according to the shapes and size of
food to be frozen.
• Thawing frozen food in fridge
compartment will both provide energy
saving and preserve the food quality.