• Use wooden or plastic utensils.
• Do not seat on the appliance.
• Do not use steam jets to clean the
• Do not obstruct ventilation
openings and heat dispersal slots.
• Never leave the appliance
unattended during cooking
operations where fats or oils
could be released.
• Never leave objects on the
• Do not use the appliance to heat
rooms for any reason.
• Remove any food residues or
large spills from previous cooking
operations from the inside of the
For this appliance
• Before replacing the bulb, unplug
• Do not rest any weight or sit on
the open door of the appliance.
• Take care that no objects are
stuck in the doors.
1.2 Identification plate
• The identification plate bears the
technical data, serial number and brand
name of the appliance. Do not remove
the identification plate for any reason.
1.3 Manufacturer liability
The manufacturer declines all liability for
damage to persons or property caused by:
• Use of the appliance other than that
• Non-observance of the user manual
• Tampering with any part of the
• Use of non-original spare parts.
1.4 Appliance purpose
This appliance is intended for cooking food
in the professional catering environment.
Every other use is considered improper.
This appliance must not be used by people
(including children) of reduced physical or
mental capacity, or lacking in experience in
the use of electrical appliances, unless they
are supervised or instructed by adults who
are responsible for their safety.
This appliance must be disposed of
separately from other waste
(Directives 2002/95/EC, 2002/
96/EC, 2003/108/EC). The appliance
does not contain substances in quantities
sufficient to be considered hazardous to
health and the environment, in accordance
with current European directives.
To dispose of the appliance:
• Cut the power supply cable and remove
it along with the plug.