Cleaning and maintenance
4.9 Extraordinary maintenance
Replacing the internal light bulb
1. Completely remove all accessories from
inside the oven.
2. Remove the rack/tray support frames.
3. Remove the bulb cover using a tool (e.g.
4. Slide out and remove the light bulb.
5. Replace the light bulb with one of the
same type (40W).
6. Refit the cover correctly, so that the
moulded part of the glass is facing the
7. Press the cover completely down so that
it attaches perfectly to the bulb support.
Removing the door seal
To permit thorough cleaning of the oven, the
door seal may be removed. There are
fasteners on all four sides to attach it to the
edge of the oven. Pull the 4 edges of the
seal outwards to detach the fasteners.
To keep the seals clean, use a non-abrasive
sponge and lukewarm water. Seals should
be soft and elastic.
Danger of electrocution
• Unplug the oven.
Do not touch the halogen light
bulb directly with your fingers, but
wrap it in insulating material.