WARNINGS - COMPONENTS
This appliance has been designed for use as either an EXTRACTION (ducting to the outside)
or RECIRCULATION (filtering) hood. The measurements contained on the drawings in this
booklet refer to two models of cooker hood. Therefore, it is essential that you refer to the cor-
rect drawing when taking measurements for installation.
- The minimum distance between the cooking surface and the metal grease filters on the
underside of the hood must be 650mm.
- This cooker hood must be installed in accordance with the installation instructions and
all requirements must be adhered to.
- If the room where the cooker hood is to be used contains a fuel burning appliance such
as a central heating boiler then its flue must be of the room sealed or balance flue type.
- If other types of flue or appliances are fitted ensure that there is an adequate supply of
air to the room.
- When the range hood and appliance supplied with energy other than electricity are
simultaneously in operation, the negative pressure in the room must not exceed 4 Pa
- The ducting system for this appliance must not be connected to any ventilation system
which is being used for any other purpose.
- The ducting system for this appliance must not be connected to any existing ventilation
system which is being used for any other purpose.
- Do not leave naked flames or carry out flambè cooking under this cooker hood.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance
CONNECTING THE POWER CABLE TO THE MAINS POWER SUPPLY
Before installation, check that the mains voltage indicated on the rating plate inside the appli-
ance corresponds to the voltage available in your home. If the Hood is not fitted with a plug
have a licensed electrician, fit the power cable with a plug of a type approved for the load indi-
cated on the rating plate; when connecting directly to the mains, insert an omni polar circuit
breaker with a minimum contact aperture of 3mm and a size suitable for the load in question
between the appliance and the mains supply, making sure it is of a type that complies with cur-
- 2 No Wall Brackets C
- 1 No 150-120mm Ducting Spigot G
- 1 No Air Outlet Connection H (Optional)
- 2 No Charcoal Filters L (Optional)