Cleaning and maintenance
4. Clean the external glass pane and the
panes previously removed. Use
absorbent kitchen roll. In case of
stubborn dirt, wash with a damp sponge
and neutral detergent.
5. Reposition the internal glass pane. Take
care to centre and insert the 4 pins into
their housings in the oven door by
applying slight pressure.
4.8 Cleaning the inside of the oven
For the best oven upkeep, clean it regularly
after having allowed it to cool.
Removing the tray support frames
Removing the guide frames enables the
sides to be cleaned more easily. To remove
the guide frames:
1. Pull the frame towards the inside of the
oven to unhook it from its groove.
2. Slide it out of the seats at the back.
3. When cleaning is complete, repeat the
above procedures to put the guide
frames back in
The oven should be operated at
the maximum temperature for
about 15-20 minutes after the use
of specific products, to burn off the
residues left inside the oven.
For easier cleaning, remove the