Cleaning and Maintenance
Removing racks/trays support frames
Removing the guide frames makes cleaning
the sides of the oven easier. This operation
should be performed each time the
automatic cleaning cycle is used (only on
To remove the guide frames. Pull the frame
towards the inside of the oven to unhook it
from its groove A, then slide it out of the slots
B at the back.
When cleaning is complete, repeat the
above procedures to put the guide frames
3.9 Special maintenance
Replacing the internal light bulb
1. Completely remove all accessories from
inside the oven.
2. Remove the racks/trays support frames.
3. Remove the bulb cover using a
screwdriver or other appropriate tool..
4. Slide out and remove the lamp.
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the oven power supply.
Do not touch the halogen lamp
directly with your fingers, wrap it in
an insulating material.