For best results, follow these instructions
before and during the oven installation:
• Decide on the final location of the oven.
Locate the existing wiring to avoid drilling
into or severing wiring during installation.
• To avoid damage to the floor, place the
oven on cardboard prior to installation.
Do not lift by the door handle or any part
of the frame or trim.
• Remove the shipping materials and tape
from the oven.
• Remove the literature contained in the
• Remove and set aside racks and other
parts from inside the oven.
• Move the oven on the cardboard close
to the oven’s final location.
Power cord position
Remove the covers inserted on the oven
Mount the appliance into the recess.
Secure the appliance to the cabinet using
Cover the bushings with the covers