• Connect to a 20A fuse or circuit breaker.
Connect to copper wire, or, if
connection is made to aluminum house
wiring, use UL-listed or CSA-approved
connectors approved for joining
aluminum and copper wiring.
Fit the power line with an multi-pole circuit
breaker in compliance with installation
The circuit breaker should be located near
the appliance and in an easily reachable
1.4 Cable replacement
1. Unscrew the rear casing screws and
remove the casing to access the terminal
2. Replace the cable.
3. Make sure that the cables (for the oven
and/or cooktop) follow the best route in
order to avoid any contact with the
NOTE: Both leads coming out of
the appliance must be connected
according to the diagrams shown
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the main power supply.
Danger of crushing injuries
• Position the appliance into the cabinet
cutout with the help of a second person.
• Failure to do so can result in back or
Pressure on the open door
Risk of damages to the appliance
• When positioning the appliance during
installation, do not use the door handle
to lift or move this appliance.
• Never use the oven door to lever the
appliance into place when fitting.
• Avoid exerting too much pressure on the
oven door when door is open.
Heat production during appliance
Risk of fire
• Check that the cabinet material is heat
• Check that the cabinet has the required