Important Safety Instructions
• ELECTRICAL GROUNDING
REQUIRED: See the “Electrical
Requirements” section. It is the customer’s
• Contact a qualified electrician to install
• Ensure that the electrical system is
adequate and conforms with the national
ANSI / NFPA 70 ELECTRICAL CODE –
latest edition – Or the CANADIAN
ELECTRICAL CODE, C22.11 – 1 and
C22.2 No. 01982 – or latest edition –
and all local codes and ordinances.
IMPORTANT: Observe all governing
codes and ordinances.
• Make sure that all the appliance controls
are in the OFF position before plugging
the electrical cord into an outlet.
• Never modify or alter the construction of
the appliance. For example, do not
remove adjustable legs, panels, wiring
or anti-tip brackets/screws.
• Do not obstruct oven vents or openings
for heat exhaust.
• Test the appliance immediately after
installation, following the instructions in
this booklet. If the appliance does not
work properly, disconnect it from the
electrical power supply and call the
service center. DO NOT attempt to
repair the appliance.
• All adjustments and servicing must be
performed by qualified installers or
• Do not leave the packing material
around the home. Sort the various items
of waste and take them to the nearest
specialized waste collection facility.
How to read the user manual
This user manual uses the following reading
1. Order of use instructions.
• Stand-alone instruction.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION: This unit is designed as
a cooking appliance. For safety
purposes, never use it for warming
the room or as a space heater.
Information for the qualified
technician: installation, operation