Important Safety Instructions
The safety messages will inform you of potential hazards, how to avoid the risk of injury and
what can occur if the instructions are not followed.
IMPORTANT: Installation and grounding must conform to applicable codes. Observe
all codes and ordinances in force.
Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors, liquids or materials near this or any
• Read all instructions
• Proper installation is your responsibility. Have a qualified technician install and ground
this appliance in accordance with these installation instructions.
• It is the responsibility of the installer to comply with installation information specified on
the model/serial ID plate. The ID Plates are visibly located on the back of the appliance
and on the oven door frame. These ID plates must never be removed.
• This appliance is intended for home use only.
• Use this appliance only for its intended purpose. The
manufacturer cannot be held liable for damage caused by
improper use of this appliance.
• This appliance complies with current safety regulations.
Improper use of this appliance can result in personal injury
and material damage.
• Read all the instructions before installing or using the
appliance for the first time.
• Keep these operating instructions in a safe place and pass
them on to any future user.
WARNING: For your safety, the instructions contained in this manual must be
followed to minimize the risk of fire or explosion and to prevent property damage,
personal injury or death.
NOTE: This appliance is NOT designed for installation in manufactured (mobile)
homes or in recreational vehicles (RVs).
DO NOT install this appliance outdoors.
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, personal injury or
damage when using the appliance, follow basic safety
precautions, including the following: