Cleaning and Maintenance
Vapor Clean setting
1. Turn the function knob and the
temperature knob to the
2. Set a cooking time of 18 minutes using
the cooking time procedure described in
more detail in “Programmed cooking”.
3. The Vapor Clean cycle starts
approximately 6 seconds after the last
press on the programmer's keys.
4. At the end of the Vapor Clean cycle, the
timer will deactivate the oven heating
elements, the buzzer will start to sound
and the numbers on the dial will flash.
End of the Vapor Clean cycle
5. Open the door and wipe away the less
stubborn dirt with a microfiber cloth.
6. Use an anti-scratch sponge with brass
filaments on tougher encrustations.
7. In case of grease residues, use specific
oven cleaning products.
8. Remove the water left inside the oven.
9. For improved hygiene and to avoid food
being affected by any unpleasant odors,
we recommend drying the oven using a
convection function at 320°F for
approximately 10 minutes.
3.10 Extraordinary maintenance
Replacing the internal light bulb
1. Completely remove all accessories from
inside the oven.
2. Remove the racks/trays support frames.
3. Remove the bulb cover using a tool (e.g.
4. Slide out and remove the light bulb.
We recommend that you use
rubber gloves for these operations.
For easier manual cleaning of the
parts that are difficult to reach, we
recommend that you remove the
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the oven power supply.
Do not touch the halogen light
bulb directly with your fingers.
Wrap it in an insulating material.