Level the appliance on the ground using the
adjustable feet. The foot has a range of 10
Steam outlet pipe
Depending on the model, there are exhaust
flues on the back of the appliance for
releasing the steam produced during
Danger of crushing injuries
• Position the appliance with the aid of a
Pressure on the open door
Risk of damages to the appliance
• Never use the open door to lever the
appliance into place when fitting.
• Avoid exerting too much pressure on the
oven door when open.
Heat production during appliance
Risk of fire
• Veneers, adhesives or plastic coatings
on adjacent furniture should be
temperature-resistant (no less than
Risk of injury
• The appliance support base should not
exceed a height of 1.60 m from the
These must be left free of any
obstruction. Avoid crushing them.