Cleaning and maintenance
4.9 If the appliance is not working
This product meets the current safety
regulations in force for electrical
appliances. To prevent safety hazards for
users, all technical inspections or repairs
must be carried out by qualified personnel.
The oven is not working
• The timer knob is positioned on 0.
• The plug is not properly inserted in the
• The electrical system is damaged or not
• The fuses have blown or the circuit breakers
have not been activated.
Foods either take too long or too little to
• The temperature setting is incorrect.
No steam is being supplied
• The humidification program has not been
• The oven door has not been closed
Moisture forms inside the oven and on the
• The foods are being left in the oven for too
long after cooking. Do not leave them in the
oven for more than 15-20 minutes after the
end of the cooking time.
There is water inside the oven
• The device controlling the supply of water
inside the oven is not working properly.
• The dispensing command has been
activated for too long.
If the appliance is not working
properly, before calling Customer
Service, ensure that the
procedures listed above have