Instructions for the installer
6. GAS SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS
- Use a new AGA or CSA-approved gas supply line.
- Install a shut-off valve.
- Securely tighten all gas connections.
- lf connected to LP, have a qualified technician ensure that the gas
pressure does not exceed a 14" W.C.P.
- Examples of qualified technicians include licensed heating personnel,
authorized gas company personnel, and authorized service personnel.
- Failure to do so can result in loss of life, explosion, or fire.
- Observe all governing codes and ordinances.
- The range must be connected to a standard gas supply.
This installation must conform with all local codes and ordinances. In the absence of local codes,
installation must conform to American National Standard, National Fuel Gas Code ANSI Z223.1 - latest
edition** or CAN/CGA B149.1 or 2**.
If local codes permit, a flexible metal appliance conductor with the new AGA or CSA design certified, 4-5
feet (1.2-1.5 m) long, 1/2" or 3/4" ID NPT, is recommended for connecting this range to the gas supply
Do not bend or damage the flexible connector when moving the range. The pressure regulator has 3/8"
female pipe threads. You will need to determine the fittings required, depending on the dimension of your
gas supply line, the flexible metal connector and the shut-off valve.