Important Safety Instructions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
If the instructions contained in this manual are not followed
precisely, fire or explosion may result causing property damage, personal
injury or loss of life.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors or liquids near this
or any other appliance.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switches.
• Do not use any telephones in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
- Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service
company or gas supplier.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages throughout this manual and on the appliance.
Read all the instructions before using the appliance and always obey all safety messages.
RECOGNIZE SAFETY INFORMATION
This is a safety alert symbol. This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can result in severe
personal injury or loss of life.
UNDERSTAND SIGNAL WORDS
A signal word - DANGER, WARNING or CAUTION - is used with the safety alert symbol. DANGER
denotes the most serious hazards. It means you could lose your life or be seriously injured if you do not
immediately follow the instructions. WARNING means you could lose your life or be seriously injured if
the instructions are not followed. CAUTION indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, could result in minor to moderate injury.