For this appliance
• Do not obstruct ventilation openings and
heat dispersal slots.
• Do not insert pointed metal objects
(cutlery or utensils) into the slots in the
• Do not rest any weight or sit on the open
door of the appliance.
• Take care that no objects are stuck in the
• Do not use the appliance to heat rooms
for any reason.
1.5 Manufacturer liability
The manufacturer declines all liability for
damage to persons or property caused by:
• Use of the appliance other than the one
• Non-observance of the user manual
• Tampering with any part of the
• Use of non-original spare parts.
1.6 Identification plate
The identification plate bears the technical
data, serial number and brand name of the
appliance. Do not remove the identification
plate for any reason.
This appliance must be disposed of
separately from other waste
(Directives 2002/95/EC, 2002/
96/EC, 2003/108/EC). The appliance
does not contain substances in quantities
sufficient to be considered hazardous to
health and the environment, in accordance
with current European directives.
To dispose of the appliance:
• Remove the doors and leave the
accessories (racks and trays) in their
usual working positions, so that children
cannot get stuck in the oven
• Cut the power supply cable and remove
it along with the plug.
• Consign the appliance to the
appropriate selective collection centres
for electrical and electronic equipment
waste, or deliver it back to the retailer
when purchasing an equivalent product,
on a one for one basis.
Our appliances are packed in non-
polluting and recyclable materials.
• Consign the packing materials to the
appropriate selective collection centres.
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the main power supply.
• Disconnect the power cable from the
Danger of suffocation
• Do not leave the packaging or any part
of it unattended.
• Do not let children play with the
packaging plastic bags.