Cleaning and maintenance
4.9 Extraordinary maintenance
Replacing the internal light bulb
1. Completely remove all accessories from
inside the oven.
2. Remove the racks/trays support frames.
3. Remove the bulb cover using a tool (e.g.
4. Unscrew and remove the lamp.
5. Replace the lamp with one of the same
6. Refit the cover correctly, so that the
moulded part of the glass is facing the
7. Press the cover completely down so that
it attaches perfectly to the bulb support.
Removing the seal
To permit thorough cleaning of the oven, the
door seal may be removed. There are
fasteners on all four sides and in the middle
to attach it to the edge of the oven. Pull the
edges of the seal outwards, where
indicated to detach it.
Danger of electrocution
• Disconnect the oven power supply.