• Your refrigerator should be installed at
least 30 cm away from heat sources
such as hobs, ovens, central heater
and stoves and at least 5 cm away
from electrical ovens and should not
be located under direct sunlight.
• The ambient temperature of the room
where you install your refrigerator
should at least be 10°C. Operating
your refrigerator under cooler
conditions is not recommended with
regard to its efficiency.
• Please make sure that the interior
of your refrigerator is cleaned
• If two refrigerators are to be installed
side by side, there should be at least
2 cm distance between them.
• When you operate your refrigerator
for the first time, please observe the
following instructions during the initial
• The door should not be opened
• It must be operated empty without
any food in it.
• Do not unplug your refrigerator. If
a power failure occurs out of your
control, please see the warnings in
the “Recommended solutions for the
• Original packaging and foam
materials should be kept for future
transportations or moving.
• The baskets/drawers that are
provided with the chill compartment
must always be in use for low energy
consumption and for better storage
• Food contact with the temperature
sensor in the freezer compartment
may increase energy consumption of
the appliance. Thus any contact with
the sensor(s) must be avoided.
• In some models, the instrument panel
automatically turns off 5 minutes
after the door has closed. It will
be reactivated when the door has
opened or pressed on any key.
• Due to temperature change as a
result of opening/closing the product
door during operation, condensation
on the door/body shelves and the
glass containers is normal