5) Remove the burner from its place by
sliding it out and moving it to the side.
(Make sure not to damage the
thermocouple or the spark electrode
during this operation).
6) Using a 7mm socket wrench replace the
nozzle, installing the one that is
appropriate for the type of gas to be used.
Refer to the gas charts at point 5.
7) WARNING: The tightening torque of the
nozzle must be equal to 4 Nm.
After replacing the nozzle, put the burner back
in its place. (Make sure not to damage the
thermocouple or the spark electrode during
8) Screw in the burner's fastening screw.
9) Reposition the oven floor making sure to insert it correctly. The floor must be perfectly level.
10) Screw in the two fastening screws after having repositioned the oven floor.