Metal grease filters
• The filters must be cleaned every 2 months of operation, or
more frequently for particularly heavy usage, and can be
washed in a dishwasher.
• Remove the filters one at a time, supporting them with one
hand and turning the safety knobs (pull and turn).
• Wash the filters. Pay attention not to bend them. Make sure
that filters are completely dry before putting them into their
• Place the filters again into their seats and make sure that the
handle of the filter remains outside.
Activated charcoal filter (Ductless version)
These filters are not washable and cannot be regenerated, and
must be replaced approximately every 4 months of operation, or
more frequently with heavy usage.
REPLACING THE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FILTER
• Remove the metal grease filters.
• Remove the charcoal filter as indicated in the picture.
• Place the filter again into its seat.
• Place again the metal grease filters into their place.
20 W halogen light.
• Remove the 2 screws fixing the Lighting support, and pull it
out of from the Hood.
• Extract the lamp from the Support.
• Replace with another of the same type, making sure that the
two pins are properly inserted in the lamp holder socket holes.
• Replace the Support, fixing it in place with the two screws re-
moved as above.