• Remove the cover from the Field Wiring Compartment with a
• Feed the Power Supply Cable through the electrical knockout.
Connect the Power Supply Cable to the range- hood cable. At-
tach the Power Supply Cable grounding lead to the green screw
provided. Attach the White lead of the power supply to the
White lead of the rangehood with a twist-on type wire connec-
tor. Attach the Black lead of the power supply to the Black
lead of the rangehood with a twist-on type wire connector.
• Replace the cover.
Upper exhaust chimney
• Slightly widen the two sides of the upper flue and hook them
behind the brackets 7.2.1, making sure that they are well
• Secure the sides to the brackets using the 4 screws 12c sup-
Lower exhaust chimney
• Slightly widen the two sides of the flue and hook them be-
tween the upper flue and the wall, making sure that they are
• Fix the lower part laterally to the hood body using the 2 screws
• On the recirculation version, fit the directional grids 8a – 8b in
their housings making sure that the directional symbols are to-
wards the top and front of the hood. Also make sure that they
are correctly inserted in the connection extension pieces 14.1.
Power supply cable