Install the filter
Remove the HEPA filter from
the polyvinyl bag and install it
in the main unit with the
display facing up.
Insert so that the tabs on the HEPA filter
are facing you.
Proper operation cannot be achieved if
USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
Remove the stamina-power car-
bon from the polyvinyl bag and
install it in the main unit.
Make sure the tabs on the HEPA filter remain vis-
Install the pre-filter
Insert the 4 tabs on the pre-filter in the holes of the
Fill in the usage start date on
the replacement label affixed on
the back of the front panel and
then mount the front panel.
Use the date as a guide for the filter replacement
Back of front panel
• Operate the remote control facing the main unit (re-
• The signal range is about 7m (front).
• Make sure there are no objects blocking the path of the
• A Beep will be heard from the main unit when a signal is
• Avoid strong impact on the remote control. In addition,
do not wet the remote control or place it under direct
sunlight or near a stove, etc. Malfunction may occur.