• Do not drop, apply excessive force, or carry it in the back pocket of slacks or trousers. Doing so
may cause it to become damaged.
• Do not leave it exposed to direct sunlight in a car or other places, or leave it near a heater. High
temperature can cause deformation and malfunction.
• Do not strongly press the display or keys, tap them with your finger nail, hard or sharp object, or
press them more than necessary. Doing so might cause the display and keys to become broken
• Do not use volatile agents (thinner, benzene and etc.) or a wet cloth to clean it. Always use a
soft dry cloth. Failure to do so can cause the product to deteriorate or be discolored.
• Since this product is not waterproof, do not use it or store it where fluids, for example water, can
splash onto it. Raindrops, water spray, juice, coffee, steam, perspiration, etc. will also cause
Precautions on overhead projector use
(1) The OHP projection panel is designed to be used only with a penetration style projector (one
whose projector is located underneath).
• This product cannot be used with reflection style projectors.
• Set the light power to less than 700 W when using a high light projector (one whose light
power is over 700 W).
• This product cannot be used with projectors using metallic halogen light. Doing so makes
the OHP projection panel temperature extremely high and can result in device malfunction.
(2) When using an overhead projector with a zoom function, set the overhead projector stage to
the lowest position.
Setting the stage in a higher position makes the OHP projection panel temperature extremely
high and can result in device malfunction.
(Penetration style) (Reflection style)