Important Safety Precautions
Electrical energy can perform many useful functions, but it can also cause personal injuries and property damage if improperly handled.
This product has been engineered and manufactured with the highest priority on safety. But IMPROPER USE CAN RESULT IN
POTENTIAL ELECTRICAL SHOCK OR FIRE HAZARD. In order to prevent potential danger, please observe the following instructions
when installing, operating and cleaning the product. To ensure your safety and prolong the service life of your PDP TV product, please read
the following precautions carefully before using the product.
1. Read these instructions---All operating instructions must be read and understood before the product is operated.
2. Keep these instructions---These safety and operating instructions must be kept in a safe place for future reference.
3. Heed all warnings---All warnings on the product and in the instructions must be observed closely.
4. Follow all instructions---All operating instructions must be followed.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water---for example, near a bathtub, washbowl,
kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
Do not use immediately after moving from a low temperature to high temperature
environment, as this causes condensation, which may result in fire, electric shock, or
6. Clean only with dry cloth---Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
7. Ventilation---Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the
manufacturer instructions. The vents and other openings in the cabinet are designed for
ventilation. Do not cover or block these vents and openings since insufficient ventilation
can cause overheating and/or shorten the life of the product. Do not place the product on
a bed, sofa, rug or other similar surface, since they can block ventilation openings. This
product is not designed for built-in installation; do not place the product in an enclosed
place such as a bookcase or rack, unless proper ventilation is provided or the
manufacturer’s instructions are followed.
8.Heat sources---Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9.Grounding or Polarization---Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10.Power cord protection---Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and
the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11.Attachments---Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer. Do not use attachments not recommended by the
manufacturer. Use of improper attachments can result in accidents.