• Microsoft Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks
of the Microsoft Corporation.
• micro SD™, micro SDHC™ are registered trademarks of the SD
• Mac is a registered trademark of the Apple Corporation.
• Trademarks and trade names used in this manual are the property of
their respective owners.
• Camera specifications or contents of this manual may be
changed without prior notice due to upgrade of camera functions.
• You are not allowed to reuse or distribute any part of this manual
without prior permission.
• For Open Source License information, refer to the
“OpenSourceInfo.pdf” in the provided CD-ROM.
Organization of the user manual
Learn about your camera’s layout, icons, and basic
functions for shooting.
Learn how to take a photo by selecting a mode and
how to record a video or voice memo.
Learn about the options you can set in shooting mode.
Learn how to play back photos, videos, or voice
memos and edit photos or videos. You will also learn
how to connect your camera to your photo printer or
Refer to options to configure your camera’s settings.
Refer to error messages, specifications, and