BEFORE USING THIS CAMCORDER
This camcorder is designed exclusively for high-capacity built-in flash memory (8GB (SMX-C13 only),
16GB (SMX-C14 only)) and external memory card.
This camcorder records video in H.264/AVC (MPEG4 part 10/Advanced Video Coding) format compliant
with Standard resolution (SD-VIDEO) format.
Please note that this camcorder is not compatible with other digital video formats.
Before recording important video, make a trial recording.
- Play back your trial recording to make sure the video and audio have been recorded properly.
The recorded contents cannot be compensated for:
- Samsung cannot compensate for any damages caused when recording is not made normally or recorded
contents cannot be played back because of a camcorder or card defect.
Also, Samsung cannot be held responsible for your recorded video and audio.
- Recorded contents may be lost due to an error when handling this camcorder or memory card, etc. Samsung
shall not be held responsible for the loss of recorded contents, and cannot compensate for any damages.
Make a backup of important recorded data.
- Protect your important recorded data by copying the files to a PC. It is recommended to copy it from your PC
to other recording media for storage. Refer to the software installation and USB connection guide.
Copyright: Please note that this camcorder is intended for an individual consumer’s use only.
- Data recorded on the card in this camcorder using other digital/analogue media or devices is protected by the
copyright act and cannot be used without permission of the copyright owner, except for personal enjoyment.
Even if you record an event such as a show, performance or exhibition for personal enjoyment, it is strongly
recommended that you obtain permission beforehand.
important information on use