The following requirements must be satisfied to use CyberLink MediaShow4.
4, at least 3.0 GHz/AMD recommended
Windows Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher)
• Standard installation is recommended. Operation may not assured if the above OS has been
512MB (1 GB and above recommended)
800 x 600, 16-bit color or higher
USB2.0 High Speed
945GM or faster
NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or higher
ATI Radeon X1600 or higher
• On a low performance graphics system, running the MediaShow4 may cause error or not apply some
of animation effects.
Internet Explorer 5.5 or later DirectX 9.0 or later
For the compatible DVD/CD burners, refer to CyberLink web site:
• System requirements mentioned above are recommendations. Even on a system that satisfies the
requirements operation is not ensured depending on the system.
• On a slower computer than recommended, video playback may skip frames or operate unexpectedly.
• If your OS is Windows XP/Vista, log in as the Administrator (administrator of the computer) (or a user with
the equivalent privileges) to install the software.
• Check out the storage media of the camcorder before connecting USB cable.
• All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
• CyberLink MediaShow4 is optimised for Intel Core 2 Duo processors and CPUs with MMX, SSE, 3DNow!,
and Intel HyperThreading technology.
• DirectX is necessary so that CyberLink MediaShow4 works properly and it is automatically installed during
CyberLink MediaShow4 installation.
• CyberLink MediaShow4 can be used with Windows only.
• This camcorder can be used only as a removable storage device for the computers with Macintosh (OS
version 10.3 or later) and Windows 2000.
using with a Windows computer