• Use the provided USB cable.
• Don’t apply excessive force when inserting or extracting the USB cable into/from a USB jack.
• Insert the USB plug into the USB jack with the plug facing in the correct direction.
• Use the AC power adaptor to power the camcorder when transferring ﬁles to your computer.
• When the USB cable is connected, turning the camcorder on or off may cause the PC to
• If you disconnect the USB cable from the PC or the camcorder while transferring data, the data
transmission will stop and the data may be damaged.
• If you connect the USB cable to a PC via a USB HUB or simultaneously connect the USB cable
along with other USB devices, the camcorder may not work properly. If this occurs, remove all USB
devices from the PC and reconnect the camcorder.
• Intelli-studio may not automatically run. If this occurs, access My Computer or Windows Explorer,
open the drive that corresponds to your camcorder, ﬁnd Intelli-studio, and then run IStudio.exe.
• if you have EmoDio (Samsung's MP3 player software) installed on your computer, the EmoDio
software may load ﬁrst when you connect the USB cable.
USING THE INTELLI-STUDIO Program
Using the Intelli-studio program built into your camcorder, you can transfer video and photo ﬁles to your PC
and edit them on your PC screen. Intelli-studio offers the most convenient way for you to manage your video
and photo ﬁles.
Step 1. Connecting the USB cable
Set the menu setting to “PC Software: On.”
• This is the default setting.
Connect the camcorder and the PC with the USB cable.
• A new ﬁle saving screen appears with the Intelli-studio
• Depending on your version of Windows, the removable disk
window also appears.
Click “Yes,” the uploading procedure will start. Click “Yes”
• If you do not want to save a new ﬁle, select “No.”
To disconnect the USB cable
To disconnect the USB cable after completing the ﬁle transfer, you must follow these steps:
Click the “Safely Remove Hardware icon” icon on the taskbar.
Select “USB Mass Storage Device,” and then click “Stop.”
If the “Stop a Hardware device” window appears, click “OK.”
Disconnect the USB cable from the camcorder and PC.
1 / 1