WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A WINDOWS COMPUTER
You can perform the following functions by connecting your camcorder to your Windows
computer with a USB cable, and then using the Intelli-studio software built into your camcorder.
• Intelli-studio’s main functions:
- Playing back recorded videos or photos. page 127
- Editing recorded videos or photos. page 127
- Uploading recorded videos and photos to YouTube or Flickr, FaceBook, etc. page 128
• You can also transfer or copy the ﬁles (videos and photos) saved on your storage media into
your computer (the mass storage function). page 129
Your computer must meet the following requirements to run Intelli-studio:
Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, or Windows7
Core 2 Duo
2.0 GHz or higher is recommended
AMD Phenom™ 2.4 GHz or higher is recommended
(Notebook: Intel Core2 Duo 2.2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2.6GHz above
1GB or higher is recommended
nVIDIA Geforce 8500 or higher Ati 2600 series or higher
1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher (1280 x 1024, 32-bit color recommended)
DirectX 9.0c or higher
An SDHC card of Class 6 or above
• System requirements listed above are minimum requirements. Even on a system that satisﬁes the
requirements, Intelli-studio may not operate optimally.
• On a slower computer than recommended, video playback may skip frames or operate erratically.
• If the version of DirectX on your computer is lower than 9.0c, install DirectX 9.0c or higher.
• We recommend you transfer recorded videos to a PC before playing back or editing them.
• To run Intelli-studio, a laptop computer requires faster and better components than a desktop PC.
• The built-in software on your camcorder, ‘Intelli-studio,’ is not Macintosh compliant.
using with a Windows computer