Touch the Menu (
) tab “Edit” “Combine.”
Touch the videos you want to combine in the order you want to
√) indicator and the order number appear on the videos
you select. Touching the video thumbnail toggles the image
between being selected (
√) or not selected.
√) indicator does not appear if the video ﬁles you select
have different resolutions.
Touch OK (
• A message appears asking for your conﬁrmation.
• The camcorder combines the video ﬁles you selected in the
order you selected them, and then stores them as one video.
• The thumbnail of the ﬁrst video appears as the thumbnail
image of the combined videos.
Do not eject a memory card or power off while editing a video recorded on the memory card. Doing
so may damage the storage media or data.
You can combine up to 5 different videos into one. As this function edits the original ﬁles, make sure to back
up the original ﬁles before you combine them.
• This function works in Video play mode only.
• Touch the Play (
) HD (
) or SD (
) tab on the LCD screen. page 49
• You can not combine ﬁles that are protected (
). Cancel the protection ﬁrst. page 112
• The original video will not be preserved.
• You cannot combine photos.
• The Combine function is not available under the following conditions:
- If the videos are in different resolution formats. For example, videos recorded at
“Resolution:1080/60i” and “Resolution:720/60p” cannot be combined.
- If the ﬁle size of the combined videos exceeds 3.8 GB.
- If the video ﬁles are recorded in the Time Lapse REC mode.
- If the memory space available on your memory card is less than 4MB.
2 / 3
1 / 1
1 / 1
Total File Size : 100 MB