MOVING IMAGES (SC-HMX10A/HMX10C/HMX10CN/HMX10ED ONLY)
• This function works only in Play mode. page 17
• You can move images between built-in memory and memory card.
• Images are moved to the destination storage. The original images (except read-
only files) in the source storage are deleted. (It moves from the currently-used
storage to another. For example, if the built-in memory is used, it moves to a
• Make sure that memory card has been inserted.
1. Touch Movie (
) tab or Photo (
2. Touch Menu (
) tab “Move.”
3. Touch the desired option tab on the screen (“Multi Select” or “All”).
• “Multi Select”: Moves individual images.
- Touch images you want to move.
The ( ) indicator is displayed on the selected movie images.
Touching the thumbnail image toggles between the thumbnail image
being selected for moving(the ( ) indicator appears on image) or not
(the ( ) indicator is removed from image). Touch OK (
• “All”: Moves all images.
- To mode all images, simply touch “All.”
4. The message according to the selected option will appear. Touch “Yes.”
• After completion, selected images will be moved.
• Protected images can not be moved. You must release the protect
function to move the image. page 79
• If the write protection tab on the memory card is set to lock, you cannot
move images to it.
• If free space available on the storage is insufficient, moving images may
not be possible. Delete unnecessary images. page 80
• Be sure to connect AC power adaptor when using the move function.
2 / 2
1 / 1
1 / 2
Remained capacity of destination