using the menu items
• Guideline displays a certain pattern on the LCD screen so that you can
easily set the image composition when recording movie or photo images.
• The HD camcorder provides 3 types of guidelines.
• Positioning the subject at the cross point of the guideline makes a balanced composition.
• This function works only in the quick menu.
• Guideline cannot be recorded on the images being recorded.
PLAYBACK MENU ITEMS
You can setup these menu items for playing movies.
You can setup play options for movie image playback.
Plays movie images continuously starting from the selected one to the last and
returns to the thumbnail index view.
Plays the selected movie image only and returns to the thumbnail index view.
Plays all the movie images repeatedly until touching Return (
Plays repeatedly the selected movie image only until touching Return (
You can consecutively capture still images while playing a movie image by pressing the
Captures only one still image.
60 Copies / 1 sec A maximum of 60 still images per second are captured while the PHOTO button
5 Copies / 1 sec
5 still images per second are captured while the PHOTO button is pressed.
2 Copies / 1 sec
2 still images per second are captured while the PHOTO button is pressed.