• Adjust the sound volume on the TV.
• The remote control is useful when operating the HD camcorder while viewing an image on a TV screen.
• Information that the HD camcorder is recording will appear on the TV screen: You can switch between the
on-screen information display modes. Refer to “Switching the information display mode” and press the
iCHECK button to switch the display status. page 22
DUBBING IMAGES ON A VCR OR DVD/HDD RECORDER
• You can dub images played back on this HD camcorder, onto
a VCR or DVD/HDD recorder.
• Refer to “editing movie images” to create a playlist by selecting
desired scenes from those recorded on this HD camcorder.
• Use the provided multi-av cable to connect the HD
camcorder to the other AV device.
• If the connected AV device has an S-Video output jack, you
can connect the S-Video jack of Multi-AV cable.
1. Press the MODE button to set Play (
2. Choose the desired image to be dubbed, then press the record button on the connected device.
• The HD camcorder will start playback and the recording device will dub it.
• Using S-Video will deliver clear images.
• Be sure to use the AC power adaptor to power the HD camcorder to prevent battery power from shutting
off during recording on another video device.
VCR or DVD/HDD