CAPTURING STILL IMAGES DURING MOVIE IMAGES PLAYBACK
• This function works only in Play mode. page 17
• If you press the PHOTO button during playback, the camcorder stops playing
and saves one image of the current movie scene that is paused.
• Set the appropriate storage media. (SC-HMX10A/HMX10C/HMX10CN/
HMX10ED only) page 26
(If you want to record on a memory card, insert the memory card.)
1. Touch Movie (
• To change the current thumbnail page, touch up (
) or down
2. Touch the movie image you want.
3. Press the PHOTO button halfway down.
• The playback screen is paused.
4. Press the PHOTO button fully down.
• The still image is recorded on the storage media.
• The still images copied from the movie images to the storage media
are saved. (HD format is saved in a 1280x720, SD format is saved in a
• Photo images are compressed in JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts
00:00:20 / 00:30:00