USING THE DISPLAY (
Switching the information display mode
You can switch between the on-screen information display modes:
Press the Display (
The full and minimum display modes will alternate.
• Full display mode: All information will appear.
• Minimum display mode: Only operating status indicators will appear.
If the HD camcorder has warning information, a warning message will appear.
Checking the remaining battery and recording capacity
• When the power is on, press and hold the Display (
• When the power is off, press the Display (
• After a while, the battery time and approximate recordable time according to the
storage and quality appear for about 10 seconds.
If a storage media is not inserted, its icon does not appear.
iCHECK button does not work in the menu or quick menu screen.
USING THE LCD ENHANCER ( )
Contrast is enhanced for a clear and bright image. This effect is also implemented
outdoors in bright daylight.
1. Press the LCD enhancer (
• The (
) indicator is displayed.
2. To exit LCD enhancer, press the LCD enhancer (
) button again.
• LCD enhancer function does not affect the quality of the image being recorded.
• When LCD enhancer works at the low illumination, some stripes may occur on
the LCD screen. It is not a malfunction.
STBY 00:00:00 [44Min]
Remaining battery (approx.)
Recordable memory capacity (approx.)
Memory (Super Fine)