• Be sure to follow the guidelines below to prevent corruption or damage to your recorded data.
- Do not bend or drop the storage media, or subject it to strong pressure, jolts or vibrations.
- Do not splash the storage media with water.
- Do not use, replace, or store the storage media in locations that are exposed to strong static electricity or
- Do not turn off the camcorder power or remove the battery or AC power adaptor during recording, playback,
or when otherwise accessing the storage media.
- Do not bring the storage media near objects that have a strong magnetic field or that emit strong
- Do not store the storage media in locations with high temperature or high humidity.
- Do not touch the metal parts.
• Copy the recorded files to your PC. Samsung shall not be responsible for any lost data. (It is
recommended that you copy the data from your PC to other media for storage.)
• A malfunction may cause the storage media to fail to operate properly. Samsung will not provide any
compensation for any lost contents.
• Refer to pages 26-30 for details.
• To prevent damage to the LCD screen
- Do not push it too hard or knock it on anything.
- Do not place the camcorder with the LCD screen on the bottom.
• To prolong service life, avoid rubbing it with a coarse cloth.
• Be aware of the following phenomena for LCD screen use. They are not malfunctions.
- While using the camcorder, the surface around the LCD screen may heat up.
- If you leave power on for a long time, the surface around the LCD screen becomes hot.
maintenance & additional information