User’s Manual 
Safety Instructions 
When not used for extended periods of time, set your PC to DPMS. If using a screen saver, 
set it to the active screen mode. 
If the size of your monitor is small, or if the same image is present for long periods of time, you 
may see afterimages due to damage to the flourescent substance on the inside of the 
TFT-LCD.
Do not use a damaged or loose plug. 
This may cause an electric shock or fire.
Do not pull the plug out by the wire nor touch the plug 
with wet hands. 
This may cause an electric shock or fire.
Use only a properly grounded plug and recepticle. 
An improper ground may cause electric shock or equipment damage
Do not excessively bend the plug and wire nor place 
heavy objects upon them, which could cause damage. 
Failure to do so may cause an electric shock or fire.
Power