Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with a dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding- type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your
outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched: particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long peroids of time.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
This symbol indicates that dangerous voltage
consisting a risk of electric shock is present
within this unit.
This symbol indicates that there are important
operating and maintenance instructions in the
literature accompanying this unit.
Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a bookcase or similar unit.
WARNING : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
Note to CATV system installer :
This reminder is provided to call CATV system installer’s attention to Article 820-40 of the
National Electrical Code (Section 54 of Canadian Electrical Code, Part I) that provides guidelines
for proper grounding and, in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be connected to the
grounding system of the building as close to the point of cable entry as practical.
Caution : FCC regulations state that any unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment
may void the user’s authority to operate it.
• Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases,
shall be placed on the apparatus.
• If this power supply is used at 240V ac, a suitable plug adapter should be used.
FCC NOTE (for U.S.A):
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part
15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in
a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. The user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect this equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference Causing Equipment
FDA Laser :
“Complies with 21CFR 1040.10 except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.”
CALIFORNIA USA ONLY :
This Perchlorate warning applies only to primary CR (Maganese Dioxide) Lithium coin cells in the
product sold or distributed ONLY in California USA “Perchlorate Material - special handling may
apply”, See www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate.
THIS PRODUCT UTILIZES A LASER. USE OF CONTROLS OR
ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES OTHER THAN
THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION
EXPOSURE. DO NOT OPEN COVER AND DO NOT REPAIR YOURSELF.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
• This unit can be used only where the power supply is AC 120V, 60Hz. It cannot be used elsewhere.
• This DVD player is designed and manufactured to respond to the Region Management Information.
If the Region number of a DVD disc does not correspond to the Region number of this DVD player, the DVD
player cannot play the disc.
• Before connecting other components to this player, be sure to turn them all off.
• Do not move the player while a disc is being played, or the disc may be scratched or broken, and the player’s
internal parts may be damaged.
• Do not put a flower vase filled with water or any small metal objects on the player.
• Be careful not to put your hand into the disc tray.
• Do not place anything other than the disc in the disc tray.
Exterior interference such as lightning and static electricity can affect normal operation of this player. If this occurs,
turn the player off and on again with the POWER button, or disconnect and then reconnect the AC power cord to
the AC power outlet. The player will operate normally.
• Be sure to remove the disc and turn off the player after use.
• Disconnect the AC power cord from the AC outlet when you don’t intend to use the player for long periods of time.
• Clean the disc by wiping in a straight line from the inside to the outside of the disc.
• The Main plug is used as a disconnect device and shall stay readily operable at any time.
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
KLASSE 1 LASER PRODUKT
LUOKAN 1 LASER LAITE
KLASS 1 LASER APPARAT
PRODUCTO LÁSER CLASE 1