2. Make sure the seatback is in the upright position.
3. Lift the seatback recliner lever to fold the
4. Pull the lever, located at the base on the outboard
side of the seat, to release the rear latches from the
floor pins and flip the seat forward.
The seat can stay in this position or it can be
removed from the vehicle by following the
5. To release the front latches, squeeze the angled latch
release bar toward the straight crossbar.
6. Remove the seat by rocking it slightly toward the
rear of the vehicle and then pulling it out.
Repeat these steps for the other section of the split