Philips HTS3541X/78 User Manual

1 Important

1 Important
Read and understand all instructions before you 
use your product. If damage is caused by failure 
to follow instructions, the warranty does not 
Risk of electric shock or fire!
•  Never expose the product and accessories 
to rain or water. Never place liquid 
containers, such as vases, near the product. 
If liquids are spilt on or into the product, 
disconnect it from the power outlet 
immediately. Contact Philips Consumer 
Care to have the product checked before 
•  Never place the product and accessories 
near naked flames or other heat sources, 
including direct sunlight.
•  Never insert objects into the ventilation 
slots or other openings on the product.
•  Where the mains plug or an appliance 
coupler is used as the disconnect device, 
the disconnect device shall remain readily 
•  Disconnect the product from the power 
outlet before lightning storms. 
•  When you disconnect the power cord, 
always pull the plug, never the cable.
Risk of short circuit or fire!
•  Before you connect the product to the 
power outlet, ensure that the power 
voltage matches the value printed on the 
back or bottom of the product. Never 
connect the product to the power outlet if 
the voltage is different.
Risk of injury or damage to the home theater!
•  For wall-mountable products, use only the 
supplied wall mount bracket. Secure the 
wall mount to a wall that can support the 
combined weight of the product and the 
wall mount. Koninklijke Philips Electronics 
N.V. bears no responsibility for improper 
wall mounting that results in accident, 
injury or damage.
•  For speakers with stands, use only the 
supplied stands. Secure the stands to the 
speakers tightly. Place the assembled stands 
on flat, level surfaces that can support the 
combined weight of the speaker and stand.
•  Never place the product or any objects 
on power cords or on other electrical 
•  If the product is transported in 
temperatures below 5°C, unpack the 
product and wait until its temperature 
matches room temperature before 
connecting it to the power outlet.
•  Visible and invisible laser radiation when 
open. Avoid exposure to beam.
•  Do not touch the disc optical lens inside 
the disc compartment.
•  Parts of this product can be made of 
glass. Handle with care to avoid injury and 
Risk of overheating!
•  Never install this product in a confined 
space. Always leave a space of at least four 
inches around the product for ventilation. 
Ensure curtains or other objects never 
cover the ventilation slots on the product.
Risk of contamination!
•  Do not mix batteries (old and new or 
carbon and alkaine, etc.).
•  Danger of explosion if batteries are 
incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the 
same or equivalent type.
•  Remove batteries if they are exhausted or 
if the remote control is not to be used for 
a long time.
•  Batteries contain chemical substances, they 
should be disposed of properly. 
Risk of swallowing batteries!
•  The product/remote control may contain 
a coin/button type battery, which can be 
swallowed. Keep the battery out of reach