Sufficient attention has been paid to the safety of this product but please
pay particular attention to the warnings indicated by the following
symbols during use.
• Do not attempt to take the camera apart or remodel the camera. High
voltages are present within the camera, and there is therefore a danger of
• If the inside of the camera should become exposed as a result of, for
example, the camera being dropped, please do not under any
circumstances touch such exposed portions, as there is a danger of
receiving an electric shock.
• To avoid the risk of it being swallowed by mistake, keep the SD Memory
Card out of the reach of small children. Seek medical attention immediately
if accidentally swallowed.
• Wrapping the strap of the camera around your neck is also dangerous.
Please take care that small children do not hang the strap around their
• If the camera emits smoke or a strange smell, or in the event of any other
irregularity, stop using the camera immediately, remove the battery and
contact your nearest PENTAX service center. Continued use of the
camera may result in fire or electric shock.
FOR SAFE USE OF YOUR CAMERA
Warning These symbols indicate that it is possible that the user
may experience serious difficulties if the warnings are
These symbols indicate that it is possible that the user
may experience minor or middling difficulties or
physical difficulties if the warnings are not heeded.
About the Camera