Panasonic DMC-FX5PP Operating Instruction
After using the camera, it is recommended that you complete the following steps:
Turn the camera off.
• Check that the lens is retracted.
Remove the card and the battery.
• If you will not be using the camera for
a long time,
– Remove the battery. (When you
insert the battery again, set the
– Do not keep the camera in a place
where it will be subjected to high
temperatures, high humidity or soot.
Fungus may be attached to the lens
or condensation may occur.
– Keep the camera in a cool, dry and
well-ventilated place and avoid
storing near dust or chemicals.
– We recommend keeping it in a
closed case with the desiccant.
FX5_FX1-PP.book 104 ページ ２００３年１２月１５日 月曜日 午後１時２７分